Data Governance in Healthcare
Data governance in healthcare, also called information governance, is defined as an organization-wide framework for managing health information throughout its lifecycle.
In this Accountable Care Series presentation, Logan Data will discuss how a practical approach to data governance can generate meaningful results in the short and long-term and what tools and techniques healthcare organizations can use to achieve these results.
The presentation will answer the following questions:
- Why is it important in healthcare?
- What are the risks to a healthcare organization without data governance?
- What is a practical approach to data governance?
- What can be achieved in 30 to 90 days?
- What are useful tools and techniques?
Presenter: Barbara Nichols, Partner, Logan Data