Worksite Wellness Council of Massachusetts (WWCMA) Announce Winners for 2nd Annual Employer Wellness Program Awards
The Worksite Wellness Council of Massachusetts (WWCMA) has announced the winners of its WorkWell Massachusetts Awards program aimed to recognize Massachusetts employers for their exemplary work in worksite health promotion. Winners will be recognized at WWCMA’s Fifth Annual Worksite Wellness Conference being held today at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Massachusetts.
The WorkWell Massachusetts Award program criteria is based on the following:
- The HERO Employee Health Management (EHM) Best Practices Scorecard in Collaboration with Mercer– a tool designed to help organizations learn about best practices, discover opportunities to improve their programs, and measure progress over time.
- Applicants are asked to provide details on their strategic planning and organizational support, program design and implementation, participant engagement, and measurement and evaluation process.
Employers are eligible to earn a Gold, Silver, or Bronze award. WWCMA appointed a Peer Review committee of independent industry experts to review the applications and designate the award winners and categories.
“We are proud to recognize these innovative Massachusetts employers for their outstanding wellness programs”, states Kristie Howard, WWCMA Board of Directors Co-Chair. “The WorkWell Massachusetts Award is an important program put forth to honor the work being done by employers in our state to improve the health and vitality of our communities.”
“We are very proud of this year’s winners and their incredible programs designed to improve employee health and well-being”, states Archana Kansagra, WWCMA Board of Directors Awards & Recognition Committee Chair. “We know there are many organizations in Massachusetts we know there are many other employers committed to creating healthy workplaces that did not apply and encourage them to apply in 2017.”
Click here for more information.
The 2016 WorkWell Massachusetts Award winners include:
- A.I.M. Mutual Insurance Companies
- athenahealth, Inc.
- Borislow Insurance
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Kronos Incorporated
- Lowell General Hospital
- OMAM, Inc.
- Signature Healthcare
- Babson College
- Endurance International Group
- Flexcon Industries
- Forrester Research
- Onyx Specialty Papers, Inc.
- Sturtevant, Inc.
- Tocci Building Companies